Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year - New Projects

Happy New Year! I am a few days late, but that's okay. I got together with 2 of my dear scrappy pals on Saturday and finished a bunch of ATCs, cards and an art journal page. Here is what I took a picture of:

At work, our department sends cards around for each birthday. I told the person who takes care of the stash that I would be willing to make some cards to add to said stash and above are the first 3 that I have made. When I brought them in today, she said they were beautiful and was very thankful for them. I am glad they turned out well :)

This year I hope to get more scrapbooking done and am going to try my hand at Project Life so that I can have an album done at the end of the year (and it will be for me - not the girls!). Let's hope it goes well and that I keep up with it...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! Beautiful cards! I love you send cards around at work. Super sweet! Thank you so much for following along with my blog!

    ReplyDelete