Saturday, October 19, 2013

Citrine #2, 3 & 5

I have not done a Midweek Mojo for Scrapbook Steals in forever...Tonight I did 3 of them! All week I have been itching to do some layouts (which has not been the case for some time). So, here they are:
This is the one based on this week's sketch (Citrine #5). I flipped it over and modified it a bit, but you can still see where it came from. I used patterned papers from Bo Bunny's Apple Cider line. I love how warm this is. I also used some glitter paper behind the title (which is from paper by Simple Stories, I think - I forgot to write it down). Some Vintage Photo ink around the edges of each paper and it makes me smile. This is a "selfie" picture I took last weekend while hanging out with the girls and I have been wanting to scrap it all week. So much so, that I did 2 pages with it tonight (one for each girl's album). Here is the second one:

Everyone says that you can definitely tell these are my girls and I have to agree. This layout was inspired by another Midweek Mojo (Citrine #3). Again, I used Bo Bunny papers, but this time they were from the Hello Sunshine! line. I seriously love that picture!

And here is my final layout of the night (Citrine #2):
This one has different lines on it: My Little Shoebox (City By the Bay paper, Little Ladies die-cut), DCWV (The Neon Chic Stack papers) as well as chipboard stickers from Basic Grey (Hopscotch). These pictures show just how much my girls love being together. My oldest was sick and the youngest climbed under the covers to be with her. They are 2 peas in a pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment