Saturday, October 27, 2012

Upcoming Craft Fair...

I have decided to take the plunge and see if I could actually sell something that I made with my own 2 hands. Tonight I made this piece that measures 13x12. I cut everything on the Cricut (Songbird font and Winter Lace cartridges). However, because the Cricut shading was too subtle for my taste, I freehanded the cutting of the shadow behind the words. It took a bit of time, but I think it was worth it. I love the lavender and pale blue on white. It is a winter scheme I gravitate to...


I have signed up to have a table with a dear friend of mine and we were asked to be sure that some of our items were for the holidays. I like that this can be for winter and not just Christmas (not everyone celebrates Christmas). I must say that I am quite pleased with how this looks. Now I need to make some more items because only one will not help fill a table or garner any interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment