Friday, October 19, 2012

Hands...

I am a bit late with this post. This layout was done LAST Friday. It's of some pictures of my baby girl from sometime around June. She was only able to turn around in circles at that point in time and was rolling to get from Point A to Point B (now she is climbing on everything and will be walking before we know it!!!). She was fascinated by her hands and was always clasping them and looking at them very intently. I just love these photos...they remind me that the simple things warrant our attention.
I used Bo Bunny paper (Jasmine collection from 2010) for the background and also used the flowers and chipboard stickers from the same line to add some dimension to the layout. I matted the pictures with AC cardstock (I love matting pictures) and the letters are, of course, Thickers (with some Stickles to make them sparkle).

I love the overall look. It's feminine, but not lost in too much softness and I just love those photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment