Thursday, September 20, 2012

Scrappy Time

OMG, a post not including a Midweek Mojo! So weird...

Tonight I finished my "fall-ish" ATC's for a swap with some other Canadian/US scrappy friends. I must have changed my mind about a million times. Here is what I finally ended up with:


The chevron background and the fussy cut images are all from a stack of Teresa Collins paper I recently found on a visit to Winners. This is also my first time using twine (American Crafts) on something (yes, I am so late on getting on this bandwagon). The twine was a find at Winners as well (I am finding more and more scrappy stuff there...I even found a Cricut cartridge for $19.99 the other day!).

I also got a layout done tonight. The only paper line used was Bo Bunny's Alora (including the stickers and rub-ons).


These are pictures for Alexis' scrapbook so that she sees later on who we shared our cabin with for Labor Day weekend. This was a simple layout (as was intended) as I just wanted a simple collage of the overall weekend. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment