Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amethyst #3a and #9

I have fallen behind on the Mojos from Scrapbook Steals. However, this week I managed to get 2 done of my youngest (Alexis). I really liked the sketch for Amethyst #3a and am quite proud of the soft look of my page (I never use white cardstock as a base and used some Tattered Angels mist to add a bit of yellow). Because of the way the light hit Alexis in the picture, I knew I wanted to put a sun in the top left corner to look like it was shining down on her from that side. I'd say it was a fun interpretation of the sketch.
The next one is this week's sketch (#9). I had just received the Bo Bunny Alora collection this week from Scrapbook & Cards Today and was dying to use it for something. I decided to use it for this mojo and am quite pleased with how it looks. It was nice to have the embellishments in the pack as well as it made the page come together so well. 
So there you have some of the layouts I got done this week.

1 comment: