Thursday, March 29, 2012

Big Girl Undies

Tonight I got together with some friends for about 3 hours of scrappy time. I got 3 layouts done (and a card). I felt pretty good about that. One of those layouts was Amethyst #5 for Scrapbook Steals. The subject: my oldest daughter (3 years). The story: she was so very proud when we started to put her in undies along with her potty training since she was pretty much peeing on command and not really in need of diapers and/or Pull-Ups for most of the day. Look at the grin on her face! Please note that the undies on the page are the same design as the ones she was wearing in the picture (but these are a clean sister pair). I couldn't resist using them and love how they look on the page...bribe material for future use, anyone?
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put "real undies" on the page! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete