Thursday, January 19, 2012

50 Item Challenge

I have decided that I am going to use what I have and try to keep from spending more money on scrapbooking supplies (although cardstock and adhesives are allowed). I have enough patterned paper to be able to make several projects, so I have decided on 50 projects for now (others in my scrapbooking circle have chosen to do 100, but I thought I'd start a bit smaller as I am busy with our 3 week-old). Here are the first 2 items I made: thank you cards! I am still learning to work with cards as I have very few "under my belt". Maybe this challenge will help me to hone my skills and start to find more of a style that fits me.

Anyways, here they are:



I think that my next projects may include ATCs (artist trading cards) and a potty chart for my 3 year-old...who knows what else I may end up doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment