Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bolton Landing 2011 (Topaz #'s 7 & 8)

Every year we head out to Bolton Landing for Labor Day Weekend. It's only a few hours away and it is enough of a change that we feel relaxed when we get back.


This year was no exception. We had great weather, which turned out to be one of the warmest weekends I have ever spent there. This year was my 8th year there, my husband's 5th time there and our daughter's 3rd time there. Now that she is older, she really had a blast. Between the ducks, the water and the sand, she was all smiles all weekend! Not to mention that she was having a great time talking with all the friends of ours who were there as well.


So, here are the layouts I have done so far of my husband and daughter. There are other pictures of her with me (looking every bit of pregnant that I am) and of her alone playing in the sand. Those will eventually pop up on layouts, not to worry.


I used papers from the "Like Father, Like Son" collection because I refuse to use "girly" papers when my husband is in the layout. Besides, the blues and such worked with the lake backdrop. It just made sense...





No comments:

Post a Comment