Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Hours of Scrapping

Yesterday I went to an all-day crop and had a wonderful time. I admit that I was having fun socializing, so I didn't get nearly as many pages done as I have in the past (I average between 10-14 pages and only got 6 done). Here is one that I would like to submit for Mojo #19:

These pictures were all taken at the same sitting for lunch and have my little girl in the a onesie that both my husband and I loved. I simplified the Mojo this week. It kind of took on a life of its own as I was doing it.
I also did this next one which is a total opposite colorwise. I just love how soft the overall look is (and the pictures are some of my favorites from when Erica was 11 weeks old):


I am keeping this short and sweet. Those are the 2 layouts I am sharing this weekend. Looking forward to getting more done. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!..TFS!..Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete